Today, let’s talk about growth hormones. Once we talk about peptides, we have to talk about growth hormones first. Scientists knew about the existence of growth hormones as early as 1920, but it was not until 1958 that it was used for clinical treatment. Since then, HGH has been increasingly understood and used, and growth hormone has been shown to be anti-aging.
In August 1996, the U.S. FDA approved the long-term use of human growth hormone in adults. Since the availability of growth hormone (which is manufactured and marketed as a food product in the United States) in late 1998, the number of people using it has increased rapidly, with millions of people in the United States using it, according to statistics at the end of 1999.
A 1990 research paper in the New England Journal of Medicine, which administered growth hormone to 21 male subjects over the age of sixty, was the earliest known use of growth hormone for anti-aging treatments. The study showed that all subjects had a significant increase in net body mass and intraosseous minerals compared to the control group. The authors of this paper note that these improvements offset the effects of aging over a typical 10 to 20-year period.
HGH for muscle building:
In more general terms: HGH will wisely distribute protein throughout the body and ensure that muscles are allocated their protein quota even if they are not stimulated. In other words, HGH will allow you to grow even the non-exercised part of your muscles (an amazing performance), but that doesn’t mean we can get a great body lying around.
The second magical effect of HGH is: energy conversion; usually, we start training 20 minutes after the muscle stores of sugar and water are consumed, then actually our source of energy acquisition is muscle and fat, and most of it is a muscle, which means that actually muscle is our energy reserve, at this time if we do not want the muscle to be consumed, we have to eat a lot of possible conversion into But with HGH, we don’t have to do that because HGH gets its energy directly from our body’s fat and doesn’t break down muscle to get energy.
This is basically what HGH does, and if you combine it with HGH during CYCLE, you will get twice the result with half the effort.
In addition, HGH, in conjunction with steroids, actually brings about fissionable growth; how can I put it this way? As we all know, the number of muscle fibers does not increase in adulthood. The use of steroids alone increases individual muscle fibers in volume, which is what we usually call “muscle hypertrophy” after the visual muscularity. Still, HGH, apart from the above-mentioned protein synthesis and fat-breaking effects, has the greatest function of HGH is that it increases the number of muscle fibers, you read that right, the number, so what HGH brings to us with steroids is absolutely fissionable growth.
8 major functions of growth hormone (HGH) for bodybuilders:
1. Fat loss effect
Growth hormone increases the oxidation of fatty tissue. The effect is to break down fat into sugar, consumed through maintenance metabolism and exercise.
2. Promotes protein contract action
Growth hormone has the same anabolic effect as steroids, but the anabolic effect is much weaker than steroids, so the effect is not as good as steroids. The principle is to let protein enter muscle cells to repair muscle tissue and bring water and glycogen into muscle cells to increase lean body mass.
3. Increase muscle hardness, angularity, density, and quality
Growth hormone can make muscle fibers divide and increase, which can make one muscle fiber divide into two muscle fibers; after the muscle fibers increase, the muscle mass, angularity, density, and hardness will be increased.
4. Anti-catabolic effect
Growth hormones can accelerate the division and renewal of muscle tissue and efficiently transform and use amino acids during the renewal process. Therefore, the anti-catabolic effect of growth hormone is the strongest among the four major muscle-building hormones.
5. Amplify the effect of steroids
The muscle-building principle of steroids is to let the protein enter the muscle cells to repair the muscle cells so as to enlarge the muscle cells and thicken the muscle fibers, while growth hormone can increase the number of muscle fibers, and the more the muscle fibers are thickened, the bigger the muscle will be (a reasonable dose of growth hormone can double the effect of steroids). In addition, the strong anti-catabolic effect of growth hormone + the strong synthetic effect of steroids = muscle will only be synthesized and not broken down.
6. Repair soft tissues
The soft tissues inside the joints of bodybuilders’ long-term high-intensity training are bound to be damaged. The joints cannot be well recovered, which will inevitably cause pain. The pain cannot be healed if the training is not interrupted, which means that they have to insist on high-intensity training for a long time under the condition of joint pain. The result is that either the joint pain will continue to worsen or the training intensity will be reduced. This is an important reason why many people who make bodybuilding their profession can train twice a day for years. This is because they used growth hormone with high doses of amino for years. The liver converts growth hormone into IGF-1 (insulin growth factor). IGF-1 is a powerful repair for damaged soft tissues and mustard tissues at the edges of muscles and is more effective than any blood-boosting herbs.
(One stop to the end before the wrong training to train the wrist injury, every bench press wrist will be a pain, with growth hormone three months no pain. Growth hormone has a stronger ability to repair and proliferate the ends of the limbs, which simply means that it has a stronger ability to repair the wrist and ankle joints than the lumbar spine, and it has a more pronounced effect on the growth of the muscles in the limbs than the growth of the trunk.)
7. Protect the joints
Growth hormone will increase the water around the joints, similar to daiquiris, but it will not store water as significantly as daiquiris. This water storage phenomenon can prevent the joints from being injured during training and reduce the wear and tear of the joints.
8. Increases lean body mass
The lean body weight gained by growth hormone will never fall off, unlike steroids which tend to lose weight repeatedly.
Side effects of growth hormone:
- Growth hormone use can also increase blood sugar and indirectly affect insulin, which is unsuitable for people with high blood sugar and diabetes.
- Growth hormone can slightly affect the metabolic function of the thyroid gland, so it is not easy to use growth hormone in patients with thyroid disease.
As for the enlargement of internal organs and joints, there is no need to worry too much because if you do not have more than five years of experience with high doses of growth hormone, there is no need to worry about the enlargement of internal organs and thickening of fingers without more than 100,000 investment in growth hormone. The changes in appearance caused by growth hormones are very slow and require large doses to occur.
Growth hormone dosage preservation and precautions:
- The human body’s own growth hormone is secreted most vigorously from 12:00 to 2:00 at night, so to avoid affecting your own growth hormone secretion, external growth hormone should be injected in the morning after you wake up and eat something. Go to bed as early as possible to avoid affecting your growth hormone secretion.
- The starting dose of growth hormone for the first time is 3iu per day, which can be slowly increased to 5iu per day, and then slowly increase the amount of growth hormone injected with weight growth. If you only play small-level games, you can use 5iu for life, while the daily growth hormone dose for domestic high level athletes is about 8~15iu, and the growth hormone dose for Olympians may reach more than 20iu per day.
- Growth hormone needs to be stored at 2 to 8 degrees Celsius, and can only be stored for a week beyond 8 degrees Celsius, so it needs to be stored in the refrigerator. Growth hormone can also be stored in the refrigerator for a long time, but the activity will be reduced by about 50%.
- Growth hormone is injected subcutaneously, and the injection site is chosen to be one palm width away from the belly button on both sides of the abdomen. One lyophilized powder is diluted with 1 ml of sterile water and injected subcutaneously with one ml of the insulin injection needle.
- Growth hormone as a peptide hormone used in bodybuilding cannot be used alone but needs to be used together with steroids, which can be used for muscle building and fat loss and can also be used in pct bridging (the significance of pct and bridging is to prevent the phenomenon of muscle loss when the external aid hormone is stopped, and can also stimulate the hypothalamus to make the body recover faster), but if growth hormone is used in preparation for a race, it needs to be stopped one month before the race, because growth hormone will store water.
The rate of renewal of human muscle fibers is about 90 to 100 days, so at least three months of continuous use of growth hormone is required to experience its muscle fiber splitting effect, and this muscle fiber splitting effect can only increase muscle mass at a lower body fat level and will not cause significant weight gain. It is recommended that the cycle of using growth hormone is three to six months, and then use 1 to 2 months of cjc to restore its growth hormone secretion (similar to the pct of steroids).